12 Month Placement - Management Trainee at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Coventry West Midlands
Automotive Business Analytics Business Management Financial Management Human Resources Marketing Retail Sales Telecommunications

Enterprise Rent-A-Car is a Top Employer

8.0/10

7.7

I thoroughly enjoyed my work placement with Enterprise and would reccomend to any student looking for a placement year in business.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 2 roles at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

The staff within my branch and area were always very friendly with me and very helpful/supportive when needed. Staff at the hq and out of area were also friendly and would make an effort to get to know you.

I was constantly supported throughout my placement by my branch manager, area manager and my designated mentor, aswell as other colleagues.

Every day was different but the majority throughout my placement were very busy. We were always given a break and had the opportunity to have a drink if needed, but the branch was very busy, which led sometimes to us working overtime.

Throughout my placement I was given a large amount of responsibility from the start and was responsible for many important tasks and duties.

A lot of the training I got was job specific, but there was more generic skills training that will help me in future employment, and If I return to Enterprise the job specific skills will help me.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 2 roles at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

In general the atmosphere in the branch was always very friendly, with all the staff getting on well. A competitive sales atmosphere is promoted within the branch but this never boiled over to anything nasty. Occasionally when it was extremely busy there would be a bit of a stressful atmosphere in the branch.

The placement was very well organised with set training dates and regular progress reviews and performance development meetings.

Enterprise invested heavily in it's staff and they made it very clear that there would be a job for me after completion of my degree.

The company offered me a job after my degree

As placement students are sent to different branches the social side is mainly just your own branch, but an area night out is organised every quarter aswell as a christmas party.

Absolutely fine as I lived at home in the area where I grew up.

I did my placement in Coventry well known for its disappointing nights out.

The company did a lot of charity sponsored events, i.e wolf runs, sponsored cycles etc.. which you could get involved in.