Student ambassador at Danone

Birmingham
Sales

2.5/5

2.5

I’m currently undertaking a student ambassador programme where I represent Danone on campus. So far I have found the programme really engaging and a way to speak to new people and give them an insight to programmes that Danone offer.

I definitely feel valued, I am employed by rate my placement and my mentor is really supportive and always gives credit when credit is due.

My mentor has weekly calls where I can ask for guidance and update her on what I’m doing, but I know that I can reach out to her at anytime.

As an ambassador I am always improving my communication skills so I know this will be extremely beneficial in future. I can also talk about my ambassador role in graduate interviews and I have an additional achievement to add to my CV.

This is the first time Danone are using ambassadors so it’s a fairly new programme and everyone is getting to grips. However the insight was thorough and gave all the information we needed.

this programme so far has been engaging and the team are passionate about promoting Danone. so I feel like we can all motivate each other and have some healthy competition.

We had a day of training in the stunning Chiswick HQ.

The programme has highlighted all the benefits of working with Danone and what all programmes offer.

From the moment I walked into the HQ 8 could sense the culture and value of employees. The company is extremely passionate about one world one health and that was shown throughout my training.

It has left me more confused as I’m still unsure on what I want to pursue, I have too many options that I would love to take on.

Not really.

N/A

Yes, the culture was very employee considerate and fun and events were always on.

Definitely