Service Management at Computacenter

Milton Keynes West Midlands
Business Analytics Business Management
Computacenter is a Top Employer

5.9/10

My placement consisted of a wide range of tasks but here are a few examples:
Reporting, reviewing the contract to add value, running projects to improve contractual agreements and enhance customer satisfaction.

As I learnt more and understood the functioning of my role, I was given more customer facing responsibility.

I feel more confident completing my final year at university. The contractual and operational awareness of business that I have learnt through my placement year supports the understanding of my assignments.
Furthermore, I have more awareness of what employers are looking for and the direction I would like to drive my career in. A valuable experience, that I would recommend highly to students.

Chatty, talkative. Support given whenever needed. An atmosphere where you could never ask too many questions!

More structure could have been given. However this gave me freedom to venture out into new areas of business and departments. A good balance.

Attended multiple training courses all of great value! Incredibly well run and presented.

• There were no perks with this Placement Year

Regular meet ups with other placement students. Some of the students shared houses together.
Regular meals out with my team.