Technology Intern at Fidelity International

Information Technology

8.6/10

9.7

I had a great start working as a technology intern. As coming from a Technology background, I never got a chance to learn about Finance and Investment markets and how thing works. And by working at Fidelity, I am finally got a head start in that topic and recently passed an exam based on it.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 2 roles at Fidelity International

Amazing! my ideas were heard and valued by my manager. Even he encouraged me to find solutions for the existing problems on my own and he provided help whenever required.

I always received support and help from my colleagues and seniors, and it does not matter how big or small the problem was. They were all very helpful !

It depends on the number of projects I am running or working in and how I manage my time. Sometimes I have very few things to do and other times big list to things.

Quite a lot! I organised many events, which was attended by many seniors from Fidelity and external companies.

I learned a lot about APIs and Sandbox environment during my placement year and it will help me in choosing modules in the upcoming year.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 2 roles at Fidelity International

In one word I would say - Fresh. Everyone in the office are very helpful and supportive.

Overall experience was great, as coming from a non-financial background I faced many challenges but the placement was very well organised and help me and other placement students to get on the good level.

During the first month of my placement, I attended many classes and taken online courses, all organised by Fidelity. Recently I passed the IOC test, even though I had no knowledge of Finance and Investment before joining the company.

I think the company is doing great in the technology department, trying to improve many platforms so that we can give better customer experience. And I think its a good time to be here, as you will get a hand-on experience creating some program that will help many people.

Early Career did their best to make our Placement year as great as possible by organising many social events. We had many socials, played ping pong and other games.

Well, comparatively Central London is one of the most expensive areas.

Amazing, all the big clubs and bars are in this area.

Yes, there were many opportunities. I went to Career Fairs in many UK Universities such as Cambridge and Oxford. Even went to many events directly or indirectly related to my learning and work projects with colleagues