Project Controls Engineer at Siemens

3.9/5

3.8
3.8

The first 6 months were a bit slow, but the second 6 were brilliant

Same as the earlier answer, I felt a lot more valued during my second 6 months as I was more involved

I had periods where I was a lot busier than others but generally I was pretty busy.

Come the second stint of my placement I was producing my own reports that were reviewed and viewed by masses.

I went on various training courses that helped me both improve in office and social life, and will definitely carry forward.

There was always a good vibe, but when we needed to knuckle down with work we did.

Was really well organised had no issues what so ever except for maybe the odd IT issue.

I was put on a lot of different training courses and taken to events and felt like a lot of money was invested in me.

Siemens were a brilliant company to work for, I would happily work for them in the future.

Yea right in the heart of London so plenty to do with colleagues.

London is expensive but my evening meals and accommodation were payed for, for me.

I mean its london aha, so pretty good.

Yea I played football with work and joined a gym as a couple of examples.