Women in Business Intern at PwC

Southampton South East
Business Management

PwC is a Top Employer

7.3/10

I really enjoyed the PwC Insight day I attended. There was a range of activities throughout the few day which made it interesting.

Everyone made me feel very welcome and valued and improved the quality of the experience.

Throughout the day, there was always a member of staff present who would be happy to answer any questions that I had.

I learnt about PEST analysis which was a new concept that I had not come across before and could be helpful in the future if I succeed in receiving an accountancy/business apprenticeship.

There was a strict timetable outlining all the activities and timings throughout the day which was kept to on the most part.

The general atmosphere was great.

There was a range of skills which allowed for the development for a lot of skills which helped my personal development.

The day was very helpful in introducing all their departments and giving an overview of each one.

One of the first things that we looked at was the core values of the company which really highlighted to me how important these values are to the culture of the company.

The presentations made by the members of staff from different departments gave me an insight into what each role entailed.

I was paid and reimbursed expenses from the experience.

Yes, there were many opportunities throughout the day.

I found the networking lunch extremely helpful.

Yes, there was a lot of volunteering opportunities staff get involved with.

Yes, definitely. The Insight day was very informative and answered many questions that I had.