1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
I really enjoyed my time at PwC. I learned a lot and felt that my colleagues tried their best to coach me through the concepts.
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
I felt quite valued and thought that my contributions were being implemented into practice. Initially, I thought the work I had been doing was for practice, but when it was actually used, I felt that my efforts were validated.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
I was guided tremendously during my time at PwC. My manager and senior associate walked me through concepts, terms and tasks and ensured that I had all the knowledge before doing any piece of work. They were always available to help and answer any questions I had along the way.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Working from home
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?