Summer Intern at PwC

PwC is a Top Employer

7.7/10

I really enjoyed my time at PwC. I learned a lot and felt that my colleagues tried their best to coach me through the concepts.

I felt quite valued and thought that my contributions were being implemented into practice. Initially, I thought the work I had been doing was for practice, but when it was actually used, I felt that my efforts were validated.

I was guided tremendously during my time at PwC. My manager and senior associate walked me through concepts, terms and tasks and ensured that I had all the knowledge before doing any piece of work. They were always available to help and answer any questions I had along the way.