Women in Business at PwC

Banking/Finance

PwC is a Top Employer

8.3/10

I participated in the Women in Business insight, and it was very enjoyable

It was only a short insight in which we shadowed female leaders and partners, but I felt very valued throughout my time as they even gave me some tasks to complete and were very eager to answer my questions.

Very supportive environment, everyone was happy to help out and provide information

I did not develop a lot of skills since it was very short, but the information regarding the firm and some of the work I followed will help me in the future.

Decently structured. We received information on the first day, and at the end we had a meeting as well. The time with our buddy was not as much structured but this gave us an insight into how working at pwc would really be like.

Very relaxed and laid back but also working hard. Not too much pressure

Given a lot of resources, IT, and online learning material but since it was only 3 days we were not able to use it as much.

Very helpful. People were very willing to chat about their time at the firm as well.

The moment you step through the door, you can feel what the culture is like already.

It was very enjoyable and helpful, although it was not as much insightful as to what it would be like to really work on projects as we were not given that opportunity.

Paid well, especially for a short scheme I was not expecting to get paid.

Not really scheduled opportunities, but we were able to approach people ourselves and take the reign since people were very willing to chat.

No networking opportunities. But same as last answer, you could ask yourself.

Yes, I asked some people that I had a chat with.

I would definitely recommend this to have a look into the firm and culture, as well as people. But not as much helpful to develop hard skills.