7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
The atmosphere was work casual, people did there job but you would be able to socialise as well. I personally like the layout of the office which followed a hotdesking system which allowed you to move seats.
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Above 25 days holiday
Working from home
Healthcare from home
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
Imagine yourself working at J.P. Morgan
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 2 roles at J.P. Morgan