1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
I have enjoy my placement very much, the team is dynamic and very supportive, you won't feel alienated here and there's a lot of events to help you to integrate with the workflow and the team.
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
My colleague is very willing to spend their valuable time to help and guide me with my work if I ever require any assistance.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
My supervisor has been very helpful, the support provided is adequate for you to get up to speed quickly.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
I am in general busy, but still have time to do some sports or board games with friends during lunch time.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
I was given important responsibility to investigate an important aspect of a project since the very beginning.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
The exposure is definitely very valuable, you probably can't get a good overview of the industry otherwise. All the technical skills and soft skills I obtained will be very transferable for other applications or avenues to come.
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Sports and Social Club
Healthcare from home
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?