2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
My colleague is very willing to spend their valuable time to help and guide me with my work if I ever require any assistance.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
My supervisor has been very helpful, the support provided is adequate for you to get up to speed quickly.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
I am in general busy, but still have time to do some sports or board games with friends during lunch time.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
I was given important responsibility to investigate an important aspect of a project since the very beginning.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
The exposure is definitely very valuable, you probably can't get a good overview of the industry otherwise. All the technical skills and soft skills I obtained will be very transferable for other applications or avenues to come.
Imagine yourself working at Schlumberger
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 4 roles at Schlumberger