Student Intern at Schlumberger

Abingdon West Midlands
Computer and Systems Engineering

7.9/10

7.4

I have enjoy my placement very much, the team is dynamic and very supportive, you won't feel alienated here and there's a lot of events to help you to integrate with the workflow and the team.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 4 roles at Schlumberger

My colleague is very willing to spend their valuable time to help and guide me with my work if I ever require any assistance.

My supervisor has been very helpful, the support provided is adequate for you to get up to speed quickly.

I am in general busy, but still have time to do some sports or board games with friends during lunch time.

I was given important responsibility to investigate an important aspect of a project since the very beginning.

The exposure is definitely very valuable, you probably can't get a good overview of the industry otherwise. All the technical skills and soft skills I obtained will be very transferable for other applications or avenues to come.