1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
I really enjoyed mt time at Enterprise. Right from the beginning you were given a large amount of responsibility on a day to day basis and was able to develop and progress very quickly within the organisation. It's not your stereotypical internship of making teas and coffee, you are treated like a valued member of staff
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
Everyone was always very helpful in anything you needed. No questions were ever too many to ask . When you did were your colleagues were always there to celebrate with you and congratulate you on your successes, no matter how big or small or how significant it was in the business
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
Everyone was more than helpful when it came to your personal development, they all wanted you to progress at a quick rate. Everyday you were given something new to learn within the business to make sure after your internship you left with a great knowledge of the full business
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
Everyday was different, with busy days and quiet days. the busy days were helpful in making you learn quickly by being thrown in at the deep end and having to adapt to difficult situations quickly while working as part of a a team
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
Everyday you were given a high level of responsibility like dealing with customer issues independently and resolving issues with little input from the management team
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
By taking part in the internship you got to have an insight into a business and how to run a successful business.
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
The atmosphere was fun, as majority of the other employees were very young making it fun to work in
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
The internship was very structured with a programme to follow to ensure you got an insight into all areas of the business
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
The company was always considering your development as most people progress quickly with all promotions internal. the company often moves you to different branches or areas of the business so you can learn new areas
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
The Management Trainee programme offered to graduates is a good programme offered in a high speed demanding industry
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
Yes there was a few events to meet up with each other
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?