Investment Banking Summer Analyst at J.P. Morgan

J.P. Morgan is a Top Employer

9.2/10

9.6

Summer intern

The internship has been extremely valuable and inspiring both in terms of work content and quality of people!

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 2 roles at J.P. Morgan

All the people I have met were extremely valuable, polite and experienced!

My team always tried to expose me as much as possible and on a day to day basis I had the chance to contribute to the workload of the team!

The job is of course very intense and sometimes very busy but at the same time extremely rewarding!

I have had every day the chance to demonstrate my qualities and my team was always willing to invest in me and let me learn and growth with real work!

The internship represented a huge value added for me both as a student in terms of knowledge and as a person in terms of flexibility, ability to interact and understand people and situations!

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 2 roles at J.P. Morgan

Great! All people are willing to help each other

Super good, both in term of structure/feedbacks and activities

A lot!! Interns are taken in consideration and you can always feel yourself as a valuable asset to be chosen as investment

• There were no perks with this Internship

Extremely! I have received a full time offer to join the 2020 analyst class and I am looking forward to start my career in J.P. Morgan

A lot!!