1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
I've really enjoyed my placement with Enterprise. It has taught me many corporate skills, which will hopefully equip me well in my future career.
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
The people i have worked with during my time at Enterprise have been amazing. Regardless of whether you are an inter or a full time member of staff you are still treated like a valued employee.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
Both managers I've worked with at enterprise have been very supportive and understanding to any needs I've had. The on the job training from managers is second to none.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
During busy seasons such as summer and bank holidays the branch can be really busy with customers, which does require you to work fast and smart, but it means your working day flies by. During the not so busy days it gives you the opportunity to catch up on admin work and other things.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
Enterprises' internships are great as the give you a lot of autonomy in decision making. However there are still great amounts of support if you do have any questions.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
The skills i gained during my internship, such as communication and organisation will definitely assist me when i return to uni and after during my career.
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
Working atmosphere has been great, really friendly people in the company who help you enjoy your working day.
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
Organisation is 10/10 from enterprise. Lots of support during training sessions and communication throughout.
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
We had regular sessions at head office with the training manager throughout placement, where they helped you keep track of how your getting on and what the next stages are in order to progress
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
There are really great opportunities within the company which help to progress into management roles, which i feel is a great prospect.
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
Got to know a few other individuals in the company who were also on placements, however did not spend greats amount of time with them outside of work.
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
Cost of living in my are is average for London.
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
Night life in my area is limited, i did not often go out after work.
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
There are a few things you can get involved with such a charity days.