2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
The people i have worked with during my time at Enterprise have been amazing. Regardless of whether you are an inter or a full time member of staff you are still treated like a valued employee.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
Both managers I've worked with at enterprise have been very supportive and understanding to any needs I've had. The on the job training from managers is second to none.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
During busy seasons such as summer and bank holidays the branch can be really busy with customers, which does require you to work fast and smart, but it means your working day flies by. During the not so busy days it gives you the opportunity to catch up on admin work and other things.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
Enterprises' internships are great as the give you a lot of autonomy in decision making. However there are still great amounts of support if you do have any questions.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
The skills i gained during my internship, such as communication and organisation will definitely assist me when i return to uni and after during my career.
Imagine yourself working at Enterprise Rent-A-Car
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 2 roles at Enterprise Rent-A-Car