Human Resource Generalist at Computacenter

Hatfield South East
Human Resources
Computacenter is a Top Employer

8.7/10

It was an amazing year with endless opportunities and great insights into HR! Highly recommended.

I was welcomed into my team and given an amazing induction. Everyone was so friendly and I was not treated like an industrial placement student.

My manager sorted my rotations and enabled me to have the most amazing year, we built a good relationship!

I was very busy but I preferred it that way. My rotations changed how I was busy on the fact the demands were different so this was great to see.

I was involved in many different projects and given a lot of responsibility.

Being back at uni I am able to relate so much of what I learnt on my placement at CC! It has bridges the gap between practical and theory which is contributing massively to my studies!

This section of the comment has been removed
by a member of the RateMyPlacement Team because
it did not meet our site terms and conditions
did an amazing job of making the placement programme so amazing. The structure of my placement was good and the transition from uni to work was really smooth.