1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
It was an amazing year with endless opportunities and great insights into HR! Highly recommended.
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
I was welcomed into my team and given an amazing induction. Everyone was so friendly and I was not treated like an industrial placement student.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
My manager sorted my rotations and enabled me to have the most amazing year, we built a good relationship!
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
I was very busy but I preferred it that way. My rotations changed how I was busy on the fact the demands were different so this was great to see.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
I was involved in many different projects and given a lot of responsibility.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
Being back at uni I am able to relate so much of what I learnt on my placement at CC! It has bridges the gap between practical and theory which is contributing massively to my studies!
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
This section of the comment has been removed
by a member of the RateMyPlacement Team because
it did not meet our site terms and conditions did an amazing job of making the placement programme so amazing. The structure of my placement was good and the transition from uni to work was really smooth.
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Working from home
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?