Summer Intern at Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)

Banking - Retail Banking/Finance Business Analytics

Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) is a Top Employer

9.1/10

9.7

10 week Summer Internship

I really enjoyed my Internship at the FCA! It was a great experience where I had the opportunity to build my relationships within the organisation as well as with external stakeholders, developing my analytical and soft skills.

My colleagues were very helpful and supportive, and my work was really valued by them, which is reflected in the feedback I received.

The support throughout the whole Internship is impressive! We have set good objectives at the start of my Internship and my Line Manager helped me to achieve those.

It’s a good balance generally: at the beginning I was reading a lot about my projects and the organization and then I was able to apply my knowledge and make a significant contribution to the projects.

I had a good mix of tasks where I both was leading and helping others.

It’s a really useful experience where I improved my soft skills, learned how the world of work functions, developed my technical skills. Thus, I will definitely apply what I’ve learned in the future.

Very friendly but productive at the same time- a perfect balance!

Overall the organisation of the Internship was impressive, though induction days at the beginning could be better structured as it was a bit confusing to have a day of corporate induction then a day with the team and then a day of HR induction again.

As I’va already mentioned the effort here is impressive, many thanks for all the support!

I would love to work at the FCA positively contributing to the organisation! There are many diverse opportunities for future work here.

Great environment and good colleagues, everyone was really talented and hard working!

Good area in london compared to other areas, good balance.

I have not experienced the night life there yet.

Yes, plenty of opportunities including social clubs, treasure hunts, team lunches etc.