1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
A lot of opportunity and responsibility from day one- not just making cups of tea etc.
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
Teamwork is something which is a company value so you feel a valued member of the company from your first day
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
Daily we were set goals and helped with anything we needed, also had monthly meetings with line managers to see where they could help and what we had done really well
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
Always something to do, some days times or seasons were busier than others but you always get through it and you are never put under any pressure where you feel you are compromising your quality of work
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
A lot of responsibility from day one
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
Not only develops your managerial skills but also skills which you would use throughout your life such as communication and organisational skills as well as problem solving
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
Really happy and friendly
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
Very well And has help throughout the way too
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
Invested a lot, those who were management assistants etc really helped and contributed to make sure you met milestones
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Above 25 days holiday
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
Really appealing, so much opportunity. I hope to go back after uni
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
A lot of social events throughout the year
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
Socialising close to everything so was easy
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?