Citi Summer Associate at Citi

Accountancy Banking/Finance

8.7/10

Internship at Markets.
2 rotations: strategy for equity derivatives and strategy for G10 FX

Regardless of pro-activity, I enjoy it better if I am given a project during the rotation. That only happened during my second rotation.
Amazing teams.

Even more so during second rotation as there was proof of work.

Very little support during second rotation. Team was super busy and they couldnt even manage to introduce me to anyone. Finding time to ask questions was also a challenge. First rotation was better in this sense.

Not very busy during first rotation, although it really depended on the day. Super busy on second rotation.

I wrote pieces that were then shared with internal and external clients with very little supervision.

I have learnt a great deal! not only as a result of my work, but also by meeting people and getting to know different desks.

Amazing people.

No work station assigned. No bloomberg terminal until well into 2nd week of internship. No access to share drive. Trouble with digital trainings. Projects for interns should be a must.

10.

Im very interested in coming back.

Amazing people.

Quite expensive area. Fortunately, the canteen is quite affordable and good!

Fun!