IBD Summer Analyst at J.P. Morgan

Banking/Finance

J.P. Morgan is a Top Employer

8.6/10

Investment banking summer analyst

Super experience and was treated as a valued member of the team.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at J.P. Morgan

I was given a bunch of different buddies and mentors who were always available to talk to if need be.

I was very busy everyday, but this was to be expected.

Felt included and got given a lot of responsibility, was treated well and not just as an intern. I was tasked on projects as well as marketing material.

I learned how to effectively manage my time and how to work efficiently and effectively.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at J.P. Morgan

The atmosphere was very friendly and i felt i could talk to anyone about any problems that i may have had.

The placement was very organised and we were never left wondering about next steps.

The firm invested a great deal of time in my training. 1 week of general IBD training and a few days of desk specific training.

Very appealing. I hope to one day start full time at this firm and remain for a long time.

The social scene was great and the interns chosen were all very friendly and social.

The cost of living was very high, as to be expected when living in London.

The nightlife is limited to bars, as to be expected when working in Canary Wharf.

Yes, there was a great deal of clubs and sports available.