Summer Management Trainee at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Aberdeen Scotland
Business Management
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is a Top Employer

8.4/10

I really enjoyed the internship it was full of great people and there was lots of opportunities to improve many skills. I was really stressed out as I had an exam in the middle of July and how it would affect my internship, however Enterprise made it very easy for me to both progress with the internship and succeed in my exam.

Everyone was really helpful and answered all my questions.

The tasks at hand are really challenging at first but no question was too stupid for my colleagues

In my branch it was really busy but the days honestly just fly by. I had a list of tasks to complete each day which are always different.

Even though I was an intern I was treated and given the same responsibilities as everyone else.

I had never picked up a phone before in a job so it really gave me the confidence in my communication skills.

The environment was really friendly and welcoming. I got along with everyone I encountered at Enterprise and found we were all quite like-minded.

The set up of the internship was fantastic. From the moment you apply you are guided clearly through the whole process. Any question I had were answered quickly.

Enterprise is clearly a business that invests in their personnel, the training sessions we did were really helpful and even during the internships there are talks from superior staff and meetings to improve your skills.

Great. They have great progression schemes and this is clearly presented from the start of and before you start work.

There were heaps of branch get togethers and there were a few area activities such as laser tag and meals out.