1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
I really enjoyed the internship it was full of great people and there was lots of opportunities to improve many skills. I was really stressed out as I had an exam in the middle of July and how it would affect my internship, however Enterprise made it very easy for me to both progress with the internship and succeed in my exam.
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
Everyone was really helpful and answered all my questions.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
The tasks at hand are really challenging at first but no question was too stupid for my colleagues
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
In my branch it was really busy but the days honestly just fly by. I had a list of tasks to complete each day which are always different.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
Even though I was an intern I was treated and given the same responsibilities as everyone else.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
I had never picked up a phone before in a job so it really gave me the confidence in my communication skills.
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
The environment was really friendly and welcoming. I got along with everyone I encountered at Enterprise and found we were all quite like-minded.
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
The set up of the internship was fantastic. From the moment you apply you are guided clearly through the whole process. Any question I had were answered quickly.
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
Enterprise is clearly a business that invests in their personnel, the training sessions we did were really helpful and even during the internships there are talks from superior staff and meetings to improve your skills.
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
Great. They have great progression schemes and this is clearly presented from the start of and before you start work.
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
There were heaps of branch get togethers and there were a few area activities such as laser tag and meals out.
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?