Management Trainee Scheme at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Accountancy Business Management
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is a Top Employer

8.2/10

Internship

I joined Enterprise because its an organisation that is rapidly growing with great career opportunities. Enterprise is a place where I can gain valuable experience in a short time frame. The reputation of the Management trainee scheme attracted me to this role.

The role has given me an insight into how successful businesses are ran. The nature of the business dictates a well-rounded knowledge of how to run a business. The responsibility the role provided is what I enjoyed the most and that every day I came across new challenges.

Very valued. My colleagues often gave me feedback and let me know the contribution I gave towards the growth of the business.

Personal development meeting was held every month.
Managers work with you to achieve your goals.

Very busy, always new challenges. Be prepared to work hard.

Lots of responsibility from a wide range of business activities from finance to customer service.

I benefited from practical learning. My manager and assistant manager always supported my development.

fun and professional

I was always kept in the loop with regard to events organised through Enterprise.

Lots of opportunities

everyone is happy to socialise

lived at home throughout my placement