1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
I joined Enterprise because its an organisation that is rapidly growing with great career opportunities. Enterprise is a place where I can gain valuable experience in a short time frame. The reputation of the Management trainee scheme attracted me to this role.
The role has given me an insight into how successful businesses are ran. The nature of the business dictates a well-rounded knowledge of how to run a business. The responsibility the role provided is what I enjoyed the most and that every day I came across new challenges.
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
Very valued. My colleagues often gave me feedback and let me know the contribution I gave towards the growth of the business.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
Personal development meeting was held every month.
Managers work with you to achieve your goals.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
Very busy, always new challenges. Be prepared to work hard.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
Lots of responsibility from a wide range of business activities from finance to customer service.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
I benefited from practical learning. My manager and assistant manager always supported my development.
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
fun and professional
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
I was always kept in the loop with regard to events organised through Enterprise.
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Staff Sales/Staff Shop
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
Lots of opportunities
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
everyone is happy to socialise
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
lived at home throughout my placement
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?