Account Manager Support at Handelsbanken

Handelsbanken is a Top Employer

3.7/5

3.4
3.9

I thoroughly enjoyed my work placement at the branch and I was able to build my network with various department and able to support different departments as required.

My colleagues were extremely supportive and collaborative. They have helped me during my internship and provide me training and engage in AMS specific tasks.

I was given great support by the branch managers and they were able to work on my strengths.

I was busy on most days however on some days, I felt like I could have been involved more in AMS work and training and support the branch and up-skill.

I was given sole responsibility on all the tasks and took charge of completing the tasks.

I feel the skills I developed would assist my soft skills and assist the customers. However I feel like I could have been involved in more processes and projects.

The atmosphere was professional and work related and welcoming of new team members.

It was well organised.

The company invested hugely for my training and development and I was involved in all training and took part in them actively.

• There were no perks with this Internship

I already got a permanent job with the organisation.

It was good social scene and we were able to have a good engagement with fellow colleagues.

The cost of living was good as a young working professional.

Good

Yes, I was able to have a work-life balance.