Implementation Specialist at Bloomberg

Bloomberg is a Top Employer

8.4/10

8.6

6.5

Customer support on technical issue with the Bloomberg Terminal software.

This internship was great. The programme both within my team both with HR was well structured and well organized. All the details are cured. The atmosphere is great, there is time to work, time to network and time to enjoy a coffee in the pantry.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 8 roles at Bloomberg

A lot. In Bloomberg you are really considered as part of the company and the belief that everyone in their little can contribute to the growth of the company, is really extended throughout all employees. My colleagues have been always available to answer my questions, to give advice and help with the daily workflow.

My supervisors were always there to help me and give advice.

A lot, there is a lot to do in Bloomberg, especially as an intern: networking, HR events, daily workflow, facultative courses, trainings.

If a project is assigned to you, you really have the occasion to shine. You can also propose personal initiatives or ideas and, if considered good, you will be able to develop them and get recognition.

My skills and knowledge helped me a lot throughout the internship, but Bloomberg offers a lot of training for both interns and full time employees.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 8 roles at Bloomberg

Great, enjoyable, really fun!

The internship was well organized, HR though about all the details.

Bloomberg invests incredibly in interns.

The cost of living is a bit high- as in all London.

Bloomberg offers BOB volunteering events