Sales & Analytics Intern at Bloomberg

Business Analytics Sales

Bloomberg is a Top Employer

8.5/10

8.6

Amazing place to work. Loved the people, the trainings, the office, the job. 10/10

The people are one of the best thing about Bloomberg. I had a great time both with the other interns and with the full time employees.

Managers were very well organized and supported and guided us along every step of the way.

I was quite busy but it was fine; I rarely had to work over time and no one ever pressured me to.

I made more than 400 calls to actual clients, so a lot.

Training is one of the best aspects of the company -- even as a full time worker, you get incredible training for months.