Analytics and Sales Intern at Bloomberg

Business Analytics Sales

Bloomberg is a Top Employer

9.3/10

I highly enjoyed my internship because of the diversity and the exposure you get to clients. You are doing something different every single say and every hour you are challenged to do something different.

I feel extremely valued by my colleagues not just as someone who is going to be in the company for a few months, but as someone who genuinely contributes to the success of the whole organization.

I was really supported by my managers as they always gave me feedback with areas to improve on for the next evaluation.

Extremely busy.

A lot of responsibility to speak to clients and make an actual difference showing them different functionalities.

The training at this internship is second to none.

the culture is absolutely top.