1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
I highly enjoyed my internship because of the diversity and the exposure you get to clients. You are doing something different every single say and every hour you are challenged to do something different.
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
I feel extremely valued by my colleagues not just as someone who is going to be in the company for a few months, but as someone who genuinely contributes to the success of the whole organization.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
I was really supported by my managers as they always gave me feedback with areas to improve on for the next evaluation.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
A lot of responsibility to speak to clients and make an actual difference showing them different functionalities.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
The training at this internship is second to none.
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
the culture is absolutely top.
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Sports and Social Club
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?