1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
Fantastic experience with great exposure to massive clients and I gained an invaluable insight into the financial industry.
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
Hugely valued. Diverse work and each project made an impact.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
Extremely busy. Not overworked but never bored.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
Responsibility over our own projects and able to work freely towards our goals.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
Huge amount of training. Great lessons.
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
Fantastic culture. Loved the people.
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
This section of the comment has been removed
by a member of the RateMyPlacement Team because
it did not meet our site terms and conditions were amazing at organising the internship with great events and general administration.
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
They provide great training and I felt like a really valued member of the tea.
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Healthcare from home
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
Fantastic company culture.
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?