Intern at Bloomberg

Banking/Finance

Bloomberg is a Top Employer

9.5/10

I was given enough guidance to learn what I needed before making mistakes. I felt I could always ask someone and people would always be available to answer questions. That is how you learn mainly and I felt I received enough support to help with daily workflow and to also achieve a good result with my projects.

I was surprised by the amount of trust that was given to me right from the beginning. You will actually contribute to daily workflow and really feel like you are part of the team. At the beginning it might feel a bit overwhelming but the more I learned the more I wanted to be given meaningful tasks and fort sure this will happen at BBG.

The atmosphere is friendly, sometimes though people are busy and so it might be difficult to know when it is the best moment to ask questions or to approach them. In general people are very keen on helping and overall the atmosphere does not feel to formal.

The organization was outstanding! Could not be better. At any moment you will have someone to ask for support if you need. You would never feel left to your own devices.
Also amazing events and a lot of fun. A lot of opportunities to meet employees across departments and network.

I felt that the BBG invests a lot in interns and that there is a lot of attention in understanding interests of interns and give them tasks to make them grow and stimulate their intellectual curiosity. Overall I think that there is a lot of attention given to what each intern likes to do so that you can really see where you can add value and contribute.