Summer Analyst at Bloomberg

Information Technology

Bloomberg is a Top Employer

9.4/10

9.4

It was a amazing experience and I learned a lot throughout the process

I feel really valued. Everyone respects each other a lot!

The support system at the firm is very valuable and insightful.

Quite busy. But that is great because you have things to do and learn

I felt like I was a full time employee hence the responsibilities was a good amount.

I learnt financial skills and technical skills which was great because it meant the learning curve was steep.
The financial knowledge I learned at university helped me during the process of the internship. The training provided by the firm was extremely helpful.

The atmosphere was very positive and I enjoyed every bit of it.

The overall internship was highly structured. There was something planned every week which made things very active and fun.

We had weeks of training which was great. The training really helped in terms executing and working on tasks.

Very high. You learn financial and technical skills so the skills are not only useful but also transferable. Great opportunities in terms of future employment prospects

Because of the many events that was organised for us, we got the opportunity to meet with everyone and build relationships. This allowed a good social scene among the fellow placement students.

You can find affordable housing in London if you research so I do believe the cost of living is good. There are also many saving opportunities if you research.

Very good. There are places to go around the office.

Yes. Bloomberg being well known for philanthropy, there were many opportunities to do so.