2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
Being assigned to one client for 4 weeks gave me the chance to get to know my team and I enjoyed my time spent working with them. They guided me through my work and never failed to always show me their appreciation for my work.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
My career coach was very helpful and patiently gave a lot of advice throughout the 6 weeks. I'm grateful and greatly appreciate his support.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
There were some days that I did not have as much to do as I had wanted but this was something I expected given that I only had limited knowledge of the system and different EGAs.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
I was given a comfortable amount of responsibility, though I believe more would be given when I join the firm as a full-timer - something that I look forward to.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
As someone who is keen to come back to the firm again when I graduate, I believe whatever skills or knowledge I had picked up from my internship would greatly help.
Imagine yourself working at PwC
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 16 roles at PwC