Intern at PwC

Auditing/Tax

PwC is a Top Employer

6.7/10

5.2

I came into the programme wanting to learn more about the field of audit and believed I have successfully done so

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 16 roles at PwC

Being assigned to one client for 4 weeks gave me the chance to get to know my team and I enjoyed my time spent working with them. They guided me through my work and never failed to always show me their appreciation for my work.

My career coach was very helpful and patiently gave a lot of advice throughout the 6 weeks. I'm grateful and greatly appreciate his support.

There were some days that I did not have as much to do as I had wanted but this was something I expected given that I only had limited knowledge of the system and different EGAs.

I was given a comfortable amount of responsibility, though I believe more would be given when I join the firm as a full-timer - something that I look forward to.

As someone who is keen to come back to the firm again when I graduate, I believe whatever skills or knowledge I had picked up from my internship would greatly help.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 16 roles at PwC

The company has provided me with many forms of support which I am thankful for given I was completely new to the environment

I would like to join the company upon my graduation and intend to do so upon receiving the offer

We had socials amongst the interns whom I had great fun with during the internship.