1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
I came into the programme wanting to learn more about the field of audit and believed I have successfully done so
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
Being assigned to one client for 4 weeks gave me the chance to get to know my team and I enjoyed my time spent working with them. They guided me through my work and never failed to always show me their appreciation for my work.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
My career coach was very helpful and patiently gave a lot of advice throughout the 6 weeks. I'm grateful and greatly appreciate his support.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
There were some days that I did not have as much to do as I had wanted but this was something I expected given that I only had limited knowledge of the system and different EGAs.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
I was given a comfortable amount of responsibility, though I believe more would be given when I join the firm as a full-timer - something that I look forward to.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
As someone who is keen to come back to the firm again when I graduate, I believe whatever skills or knowledge I had picked up from my internship would greatly help.
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
The company has provided me with many forms of support which I am thankful for given I was completely new to the environment
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
I would like to join the company upon my graduation and intend to do so upon receiving the offer
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
We had socials amongst the interns whom I had great fun with during the internship.
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?