CADP summer analyst at J.P. Morgan

J.P. Morgan is a Top Employer

5.9/10

6.0
6.6

As a corporate analyst you are placed in one division for the duration of the internship, where you focus of process improvement and project based tasks.

The people were genuinely friendly and fun to work with, they were always willing to offer help and provide guidance, which made working here enjoyable.
However, despite asking for more, I was not always provided with enough work.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at J.P. Morgan

I felt like I was valued and respected by my team.

Management was good at helping when needed but still allowed me to take charge of my own projects.

Despite asking for more, I was not provided with enough work which sometimes made the days drag. I ended up having to create my own work to do. Saying this, other interns in different teams were given multiple projects. I would say on average most of the CADP interns worked the standard 9-5 hours.

I was able to take charge of my own project and dictate how it was completed. It allowed me to communicate with multiple people across the company.

I developed soft skills and how to adapt to a business environment. However, I learnt very few skills in regards to what my team and division actually did. The nature of the CADP programs means that you are unlikely to do BAU and more likely focus on process improvement orientated projects, which means (depending on the nature of the team) you are not always gaining a deep knowledge of the work your team does.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at J.P. Morgan

Friendly, welcoming and laid back.

They provided us with a really useful excel workshop.