Assurance Intern at PwC

PwC is a Top Employer

6.9/10

6.4

External audit

I thoroughly enjoyed my internship, i feel the time was fully maximised and it has definitely been a beneficial process. I would highly recommend an internship with PwC as its a great start to a career and it gives a great insight into the firm and helps you make a better informed decision in terms of a grad role.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 15 roles at PwC

One of the best things about PwC was the colleagues i got to work with over the six weeks. I felt a valued member of every team i was in - something i wasnt sure if i would, as being an intern. All staff were really helpful in explaining tasks.

The set up from day one is great, i was assigned a buddy before i even started which was nice to have a point of contact before my first day. I had a career coach which was great and he was really helpful whenever i needed him, the feedback process is also really well structured.

I felt busy all the time through my internship, which was something i was pleasently surprised about - as being an intern i expecting some time to be spent not that busy. I was always booked to jobs which was great for the learning process as i felt every minute was useful.

I was given more responsility than i expected on my internship which was great, even from day one i was straight away put outside my comfort zone which was really beneficial in being allowed to learn new things. Despite having a lot of responsibility there was always a member of the team on hand to ask questions to if i needed.

I have definitely developed lots pf transferable skills whilst working which i will be able to utilise in the future - such as organisation, time keeping, working as part of a team and most importantly, communication. I feel these skills will aid me both in returning to uni and in my future career.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 15 roles at PwC

The atmosphere and ethos around the office is great - i always felt comfotable in the office and its a great environment to do work in. The casual but hard working set up was great for me and allowed me to excel. the dress for your days allows you to have more responsibility.

organised really well, right through from the recruitment proicess, the induction/training week right up until the final few days. i feel becuase of how well strutured it is i didnt spend much time at all being not busy, there was always something planned to partake in. the inducton training week was great.

the first week was an all in training process which touched upon the basics of the job i was about to start, as well as introduing me to the software and systems i would be using - which was great. then there was lots of on the job training too

very much so - i hope to return to the firm after completing my universities. i feel this is a great firm to work for and i feel i have developed alot both personally and in terms of understanding the career path i now wish to take which has been very beneficial

yes great