Assurance at PwC

Leeds Yorkshire and Humberside

PwC is a Top Employer

8.3/10

8.6

I thoroughly enjoyed the experience I've had working in a large company and building relationships with colleagues and clients. I have found helping large clients to create true and fair financial statements very interesting and was extremely happy with the level of responsibility I was given.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 15 roles at PwC

I felt extremely valued by colleagues as they assisted me whenever I struggled.

Whenever I needed support by management I received as much as I needed.

On some occasions there was no work for me to do.

I felt like I was given the correct amount of responsibility to feel valued without feeling pressured in the work given.

I feel as if a lot of the skills I've learnt in terms of handling data and building relationships are skills I can carry forward in later life.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 15 roles at PwC

The office and client site had a very positive atmosphere

The initial 3 days induction made me feel valued and gave me an insight to what to expect from PwC and the line of service I was going into.

I have been extremely impressed with PwC as a company and hope to pursue a career within the firm.

Yes, I have friends with many of the other interns and plan on keeping in contact with them afterwards.

Leeds is a good area to socialise but cost of living isn't applicable as I commute.

Yet to see what the nightlife in Leeds is like.

Every Friday colleagues get together for a few drinks.