Intern - Cyber Specialist at PwC

Computer and Systems Engineering Information Technology

PwC is a Top Employer

8.1/10

Intern working in various parts of cyber security.

I found the internship extremely enjoyable, every day I had lots of different tasks to do.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 16 roles at PwC

I was given a lot of responsibility on different tasks, which made me feel lilke a valued member of the team.

I had lots of meeting with my people manager who helped me address and issues which I might have had. I also had a very good buddy who gave me lots of support and feedback.

I had lots of work to do most of the time. At any time if I didn't have something to do I always knew I could ask someone if I could help out.

I was given a lot of responsibility on various tasks, but I didnt feel like I was thrown in at the deep end straight away.

I learned a lot about cyber security specifics beyond which I had learned on my course and I hope to further my understanding of the specific cyber issues I was doing on the job in my last year of university.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 16 roles at PwC

Very relaxed, I thought that it would be more corporate and closed but the office is very open and everyone is keen to speak to each other.

Extremely well organised, there was a clear progression of work throughout the week and a lot of support available from the start.

They put us on a three day induction/training at a hotel with all expenses paid which was fantastic.

• There were no perks with this Internship

Unsure as of yet but I am hopeful. They are a top graduate employer so I would imagine a few of the graduates come straight from the intern scheme.

Yes absolutely, we had a lot of social events and things to do. Everyone was keen to hang out after work on a Friday.

Very expensive, but this is as to be expected in the middle of London.

Very good, London has lots of options for nightlife.

Not so much apart from socialising however I imagine there would be more opportunities on a longer placement, mine was only 6 weeks.