2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
I was given a lot of responsibility on different tasks, which made me feel lilke a valued member of the team.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
I had lots of meeting with my people manager who helped me address and issues which I might have had. I also had a very good buddy who gave me lots of support and feedback.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
I had lots of work to do most of the time. At any time if I didn't have something to do I always knew I could ask someone if I could help out.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
I was given a lot of responsibility on various tasks, but I didnt feel like I was thrown in at the deep end straight away.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
I learned a lot about cyber security specifics beyond which I had learned on my course and I hope to further my understanding of the specific cyber issues I was doing on the job in my last year of university.
Imagine yourself working at PwC
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 16 roles at PwC