Assurance Intern at PwC

PwC is a Top Employer

6.6/10

7.4

4.8

Worked within the assurance LoS at PwC on many different client projects, and on different stages of the audit process.

The internship was thoroughly enjoyable. I met a lot of new friends in the other interns and enjoyed working on the variety of projects I did so as to see how the job can challenge you in different ways. I also got to work with a range of people from various different backgrounds.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 16 roles at PwC

I felt valued by my colleagues and was entrusted with a variety of roles, many of which had an impact on how the audit was performed and its quality. Each colleague was happy to help me with any questions I had, and provided constructive feedback which I will take on board going forward.

I was happy with the support provided and could go to my manager whenever needed. However, I had ample support from other colleagues to not feel the need to do this very often. I felt completetly comfortable asking my manager whenever there was something I needed his help or advice on specifically

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 16 roles at PwC

The office atmosphere was very laidback. Everyone was able to get on with there work individually, but when working on projects it was easy to sit near those you were working with to ask for assistance and receive support. This was very helpful during the internship when I was learning lots of new things.

The internship as a whole was very well organised, including the induction at the beginning which was a good way to meet other people I would work with at the office. There was an instance when I was not able to contact who I was working with the next week, and so didnt know if i was in the office or not - this took a while to be resolved.

• There were no perks with this Internship

I really enjoyed working for PwC and found it a really enjoyable company to work for. Although I originally applied for data and would still like to see what that is like; I thoroughly enjoyed the work i did in assurance. If i was able to successfully transfer to data I would be very interested in the prospect of working within the LoS at PwC.

The Uxbridge interns all got along really well and i enjoyed seeing them around the office. Other than the first induction meal at the office there werent any social events aimed at the interns for the weeks we were here, and if we did anything outside of work it was organised based off our own initiative.

Fairly cheap to get lunch etc. but travel to/from work was expensive as i came a long distance

No nightlife