2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
I felt constantly valued by them as the projects I was given required responsibility.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
Excellent support and guidance.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
On average, and on a scale from 1 to 10, 8. The last week, when all the tasks had been completed, handed in and completed, I was not busy.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
On average, and on a scale from 1 to 10, 7.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
On average, and on a scale from 1 to 10, 5. The 50% of the skills developed are related to my degree and to all existing degrees, as they are soft skills. However, the other 50% related to "academic" knowledge, where not related at all with my degree.
Imagine yourself working at J.P. Morgan
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at J.P. Morgan