1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
Thoroughly enjoyed my internship with Lloyds Banking Group
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
Colleagues made me feel like part of a family and were always there to support me.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
I could not have asked for a better line manager. They were always there checking how I was doing, how I was getting along and teaching me new things. My manager engaged me with their work and made me feel part of the team. My development and was always an area of focus and I was given every opportunity to learn.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
My daily routine was very well balanced. I was given plenty of work to do and I always had the flexibility to do what I needed.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
The amount of responsibility I had, increased as I took on more work. Overall I felt a valued member of the team.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
The things I have learnt in my internship will be very useful in the future
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
It was amazing, the team was very engaging and fun to work with
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
Very well structured and planned out
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
Lots of training given, there were lots of opportunities for further development as well
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
Looking forward to coming back as soon as I complete my studies
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
There were lots of socials and we got on really well
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
Accommodation was organised centrally so not many expenses
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
With the festival going on, nightlife was amazing
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?