Summer intern at Lloyds Banking Group

Edinburgh Scotland
Accountancy Banking - Commercial Banking - Investment Banking - Retail Banking/Finance
Lloyds Banking Group is a Top Employer

10.0/10

Thoroughly enjoyed my internship with Lloyds Banking Group

Colleagues made me feel like part of a family and were always there to support me.

I could not have asked for a better line manager. They were always there checking how I was doing, how I was getting along and teaching me new things. My manager engaged me with their work and made me feel part of the team. My development and was always an area of focus and I was given every opportunity to learn.

My daily routine was very well balanced. I was given plenty of work to do and I always had the flexibility to do what I needed.

The amount of responsibility I had, increased as I took on more work. Overall I felt a valued member of the team.

The things I have learnt in my internship will be very useful in the future

It was amazing, the team was very engaging and fun to work with

Very well structured and planned out

Lots of training given, there were lots of opportunities for further development as well

Looking forward to coming back as soon as I complete my studies

There were lots of socials and we got on really well

Accommodation was organised centrally so not many expenses

With the festival going on, nightlife was amazing