1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
I have extremely enjoyed my internship.
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
I felt extremely valued by my colleagues. They were always open to answering my questions without any judgement and always took my work seriously. By the end of the internship, some of my more experienced colleagues would come to me to ask me questions.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
I was given a lot of support by management/my supervisors. They were always available when I needed their help.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
I was neither too busy nor bored. When we weren't working on our projects the people team organised a lot of events for us.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
I was given a lot of responsibility. After they explained to us what our project consisted of, we were given a lot of freedom with it.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
This internship has allowed me to both develop the skills I already had and also gain a lot of new skills. They organised a lot of workshops for us, and were always there to motivate us.
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Working from home
Healthcare from home
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?