Technology internship at American Express

Burgess Hill South East
Information Technology
American Express is a Top Employer

8.8/10

I have extremely enjoyed my internship.

I felt extremely valued by my colleagues. They were always open to answering my questions without any judgement and always took my work seriously. By the end of the internship, some of my more experienced colleagues would come to me to ask me questions.

I was given a lot of support by management/my supervisors. They were always available when I needed their help.

I was neither too busy nor bored. When we weren't working on our projects the people team organised a lot of events for us.

I was given a lot of responsibility. After they explained to us what our project consisted of, we were given a lot of freedom with it.

This internship has allowed me to both develop the skills I already had and also gain a lot of new skills. They organised a lot of workshops for us, and were always there to motivate us.