1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
The overall experience was very nice, I have met a lot of interesting people and everyone is so helpful. No matters that you are an intern, if you meet anyone here they will chat with you and they will make you feel wonderful and appreciated. I have really enjoyed the overall experience.
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
Everyone was very supportive in this company and literally everyone try to encourage you to achieve your goals. You can grab anyone to have a coffee chat with and they will be very pleased to do that and they give you free coffee. Also, if you want to talk to anyone about your problems they are here for you.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
My supervisor and placement leader were very kind and they really helped me to grow this summer and get a better overview about everything and how to succeed both in life but also your future career. They were really supportive and explained us what we should do and how we should in order to achieve our goals.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
The overall experience here was very nice and the workload that I had here was very balanced. Literally no one cared what time do I come to work or when I leave if I did my job. So, from this point of view everything was really well organised and if you do what you have to do, you are free to spend your time how you want.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
I had a lot of responsibilities in terms of work since they gave us the freedom to make our own decisions and and architectural design. The pressure was not that high since they really trusted us and we had the opportunity to go and ask more experienced people to help us with everything.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
The skills that I have got here would really help me in the future career and at uni as well since we have learnt a lot of things about Agile and how to work in a big team. The technologies used here were very diverse so now I have a better understanding of everything
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
Literally the overall experience was unbelievable since we had fun every time and they have encouraged us to be happy with what are doing and just enjoy our work. Every morning when I came in the office every one was smiling and chatting and the general vibe was so cool. Really nice experience!
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
The overall work placement internship was very organised from the assessment center to the end of the internship since they really cared about us as interns and tried to made our life easier and to enjoy it as much as we could. Everything was well planed and literally on point exactly as we wanted.
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
We were provided with anything we needed to accomplish our work. Even if it was an expensive tool or just an online course that we had to take in order to develop our skills, they really gave us this opportunity. Also, they paid for our work travels and encouraged us to develop our skills in any way possible.
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
There were no perks with
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
The overall life experience that I had here it was very nice since we had a lot of activities both with people from the company or the other interns almost twice or three times per week. Everything was done safely and in a good environment and we had a lot of fun overall. It was a very nice summer.
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?