Web/UX Design Placement at TopCashback

Stafford West Midlands
Design Graphic Design

9.7/10

Part of the UX/Design team

Given tons of responsibility and made to feel like a valued member of the team, learnt lots of amazing skills and taken part in some exciting yet challenging tasks.

I have made good friends with my fellow team members, and definitely feel valued by them.

My team leader has given me tons of support, with frequent one-to-one meetings where I can give my input about how the placement is going, and whether I am getting everything that I want from it.

I am often very busy, although this is a good thing! I have a good amount of challenging work to keep me occupied and to really test my skills.

I have been given tons of responsibility - within the first two weeks, I was assigned editor of the company newsletter, and have since lead an improvement project on a particular page within the site.

I feel that I have learnt some fantastic skills that will benefit me in the future greatly, and aside from technical skills, I have been developed as a person and now feel that I fully fit in with the fun but professional atmosphere here at TCB.

The atmosphere is perfect, there are tons of fun activities and different things happening every single day, which makes me genuinely excited to wake up and come to work every morning.

The placement was extremely well set up - it was clear that the company have put lots of time into planning these placements, and it truly shows through the amount of success I have achieved here.

The company have put a lot of time and trust in me, and in turn this has developed me massively as a person - I feel like a completely different person since I started my placement

They are really appealing - I would love to come back one day to work here full time in similar role to my current one.

Yes, all the placement students get along really well, and there is a really good atmosphere amongst the group

Rent was very cheap, I managed to get a really nice flat for just £550 a month, including bills!

I haven't experienced Stafford nightlife but I have heard that there's no better place to go on a friday night

There are many after-work activities such as yoga, zumba, football, table tennis and other social events which are so much fun!