2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
I feel very honored and humbled by the responsibilities that were given to me.
Got the chance to work directly with a VP and MD as analyst/associate on vacation
They gave positive feedback and the VP asked me to work on other projects with him
Best experience ever
+ EVERYONE is super friendly at GS
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
As much support and guidance as you can dream of
People would always answer your questions
But I try to bother people as little as possible still. I mean: every time I can find the answer myself I would look myself :)
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
But that is what the job is about and I love it
It s super thrilling for me to work on multiple projects at the same time
The busier you are, the more you learn
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
Lots of responsibilities
Went to meetings, was offered to speak
Went to a meeting with my MD and in front of us: CEO, CFO and CTO. They discussed strategy
Also worked on 2 books with no guidance from an analyst/associate
It was the honor of my life!
Also worked on 3 live-deals
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
BEST INTERNSHIP EVER!
- have given me confidence
- this is a place where I could spend my career in
- have learnt more than ever before
- people here are all super nice
- they are not afraid to give responsibilities. The more you want to do, the more they will give you:)
- I am going to miss it
Imagine yourself working at J.P. Morgan
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at J.P. Morgan