Summer Analytics Intern at Expedia Group

Business Analytics

4.6/5

4.6
4.4

Data analysis. Data visualization.

Great atmosphere and talented people. Best place to start.

Valued. Changed project after asking for more quantitative tasks.

Nice people. They are always there to help in case of need. Atmosphere is open and transparent. You can talk with your managers about everything.

Up and downs. After I finished my major projects the last few weeks were quite chilled. Maybe too much.

Not too much. In line with an internship program. Had one reporting project where I had to report migration data issues to the tech team, which was quite good for being an intern.

Had a good chance to learn some new programs from the scratch. Valuable experience.

Best of the place. Atmosphere is friendly everybody cooperates and people are always ready to help and work as a group.

HR are outstanding. Nothing to add.

A lot of trainings were organized and they give me the opportunity to learn a lot on the job.

I would like to stay mainly because of the general atmosphere. Looking for new challenges though.

Yes, but I had many friends in town and did not spend time with them.

London style but compensation was fair.

London style.