Fraud consultant at Lloyds Banking Group

Banking - Commercial Banking - Retail
Lloyds Banking Group is a Top Employer

9.1/10

9.4

My placement was very good, I always had work to do, my colleagues were very nice and always willing to help me and had a very supportive line manager

I felt very valued during my internship, my colleagues were always very helpful and gave me feedback when needed. They were always there to help

My line manager was very supportive no matter what I was faced with during my internship

I was always kept busy, I had projects to do and also had other jobs to do given by colleagues

I was given the responsibilty of being in charge and owning my own important project around system faults

I have gained new skills around Excel and power point which will be great to have for future careers. I have also developed on my confidence, team working, communication and problem solving skills whilst being here.

The general atmoshere within the office was very positive, everyone was very happy and friendly. No matter how busy other colleagues were they were always more than happy to help.

The internship was very organised, I had a prject, targets to make by certain deadlines and weekly catch ups

I gained a lot of training while here. I was even given the opportunity to do mock interviews to help me to develop on my interviewing and communication skills. I was also given a lot of help around system faults, power point and excel.

The company is very appealing to work for. The colleagues and managers are friendly, they really want you to help achieve your goals and aspirations.

Myself and the other interns developed great friendships along the internsip. We went for lunch togetehr every day and even organised to meet up outside of work and even once we are done our internships we have plans to meet up again. They were all so friendly and greta to work with.

I did not live in an accomadation during this period, I lived at home. However, food around Belfast can be quite expensive.

The night life in Belfast is very good. There are plenty of places to go you are spoilt for choice. However, during the weekends they can be very exoensive and prices go up.

There were a few opportunitites to get involved with chairty events outside of work but not many other activity opportunities.