2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
The recognition at GSK is second to none, any good work will not go unnoticed and rewards are given to match the contribution.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
GSK provided me with the perfect balance of guidance, but also free will to try and carry out tasks with independence. This may be daunting but they are always there to help if you are struggling with any aspects.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
I was really busy majority of the time, but due to the nature of my role, there wasn't always an influx of work - but I always had something to get on with during the lighter days.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
I was fully immersed and recognised as a team member rather than an industrial placement which suited me to a tee. They know exactly what to expect from an industrial placement, but also leave the door open to immerse yourself even more in whatever you desire to help with.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
This placement completely opened my eyes to the world of work and made me realise how I can apply some of the things learnt at university to real life situations. Due to enjoying my placement, I will hopefully return to GSK upon graduation and so all training received will be invaluable.
Imagine yourself working at GSK
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 2 roles at GSK