Internship Food & Beverage Conrad Dublin at Hilton

Dublin 2 Republic of Ireland
Customer Service English Food and Drink Leisure and Hospitality

6.1/10

4.8

6 months internship in the F&B Department in the Conrad Dublin. Working in the Restaurant Breakfast and lunch and Room Service.

I enjoyed to develop my skills in the F&B department and to improve and develop myself.

Very much! They gave me a training in the begining and explain a lot. They helped me if I had a question or if I didn't know something.

My mentor in the hotel helped me a lot to make my assignments of school. My supervisors helped me to work in the F&B and gave many advice.

It depenced each day of course because it is a hotel. But normally it was a good balance of working hard and working less.

Not a lot because I was a trainee. I thought that was unfortunate. If I had been given more responsibility I had to learn more and I like that.

I developed a lot of skills and I am proud of that. I can use that hole my life. But I would like to had more training during my internship to learn more. Because I had only 2 trainings.

Mostly of the time they were very serious but sometimes there was time for a joke.

For school, we had to made a lot of assignments and they helped me with that. But the hotel didn't made a trainings plan for me and I worked 6 months a lot on the same place in the F&B so I didn't had many variaton.

To develop my F&B skills and myself.

I think I don't want to work in the abroad in the future and this was only for 6 months as a trainee.

Yes, there were 4 other students in the hotel in the F&B department and the colleagues were very nice to us. We also were a part of the team.

It was expensive to hire an appartment because it was in the city centre.

Awesome! There were a lot of differents pubs and clubs to have a great night.

Yes there were a lot of opportunities if you wanted.