Placement Student at Savills

london Greater London
Property/Real Estate

Savills is a Top Employer

7.9/10

Estimating, report writing, Valuation, Cost Check, Site Analysis, Takeoff, Reviewing Documents, Land Research, Assisting team as needed.

To a large extent, it was good to learn something new and add to my skills and experience. I also liked that I had done something prior to what I was doing now, which I did not even know about. So I enjoyed that aspect.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at Savills

To a large extent, I was always given something to do, and I felt like the work I did was valued in the way the response and feedback was given to me, after what I had done.

To a large extent, I was always able to go to them whenever I needed help or wasn't sure about something

I always had something to do after the first week, so I would say I was relatively busy.

I was given a decent amount towards the end were I had to work on my own project, so it was nice to have that opportunity

To a large extent, some were skills I already had which I believe were elevated, others were developed by what I had to do, i.e using excel.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at Savills

It was pleasant, free flowing, cooperative, positive, team centric

I would say it was exceptionally organised, we knew what we were supposed to do everyday, from the minute we started to the minute we ended.

I think it's hard to gauge that, as some people's experience may be different for others, but I would say everyone had a mentor and for me they would speak to me. Give me feedback and advice which I would say was to a good extent.

very appealing, there's opportunity to move around within the business, and I feel like the company promotes and rewards people for their work so I believe the prospects are very appealing.

I believe there was, we met up a few times for drinks so it was nice.

It's hard to note this, but I think it was fairly high, again it's central london so it is what it is

It was good , I experienced some of it, it's central london so there would always be things to do

There was but because of the short space of time I was not able to, but I would say given more time, there would be more activities to get involved in