Summer Intern at Nomura

Banking/Finance
Nomura  is a Top Employer

9.3/10

I really enjoyed my placement. The team were very welcoming which allowed me to settle into the team well. There were always exciting and challenging things to do.

I felt very valued by my colleagues. They invested a lot of time and effort in my development.

I was given a lot of support and guidance by my team.

There was an excellent balance of BAU work and learning opportunities

I was given just enough responsibility that I felt valued but not too much that I felt swamped. It was a good balance of responsibility.

The training has been very beneficial and given me the chance to develop transferable skills that I will definitely be able to use elsewhere

The general atmosphere of the office was very welcoming and friendly.

The overall internship was excellently set up. Since the start it has been a seamless experience.

The company invested a lot in my personal development whether through outsourced training or through my team.

I am very interested in the prospect of joining Nomura once I have finished my degree.

There was an excellent social scene - all interns were involved. This was facilitated by organised socials run by HR.

London is expensive but worth living in to do an internship such as this!

The nightlife in London is the best in the world! Though it might cost yee a bob or two!

Yes, many opportunities. I joined 5 a side football which was great fun!