1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
It was a great placement!
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
Management and supervisors nurtured my personal growth and provided a great support
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
Work life balance was key at Enterprise, when things got too busy management took note
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
I was given lots of responsibility for departmental reporting as well a lot of the search campaigns we were running
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
Skills were highly relevant to my marketing degree
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
Great atmosphere with buzzy marketing department vibe
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
Within the team I was working with I was there first intern, therefore the process hadn't been tested before. However, the placement was well structured with a clear line of development from the start.
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
Huge! Invested in training on lots of marketing based software and programs.
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Sports and Social Club
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
Future prospects within the team,
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
Yes, Enterprise had roughly 20 placement student when I joined and we would have regular socials
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
Good, Egham was fairly cheap
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
Relatively good out of town
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
Yes, lots of opportunities including Football, badminton, gym sessions etc.