Surveyor at Savills

Glasgow Scotland
Surveying

Savills is a Top Employer

8.9/10

Office agent, representing buyers and sellers of offices.

I enjoyed the hands on nature of the Internship and how many different projects I had exposure to.

I felt very valued and respected by all colleagues, no matter how senior they were.

I was given adequate support with all tasks and any needs or questions were catered to.

The first week was not that busy but as the placement went on my workload built up.

I was given a large amount of responsibility, this along with the workload was built up over time.

I learned an unbelievable amount of knowledge - so much that you just need to be out in practice to see. The placement has been invaluable in terms of my degree as it assisted with my dissertation topic and will be extreamly useful in interviews.

The office was a very fun place to be - the 'work hard, play hard' balance was always perfect.

The placement was extremely well organised in terms of the information provided before the placement commenced and when the placement commenced. However, there was no work planned for the students.

They invested a lot of time with webinars every couple of days.

• There were no perks with this Internship

I would love to work with Savills when I graduate.

The office was very social and appeared to have had a lot of parties and gatherings - however, none were organised outside of work when I was there!

Cost of transport into work was £11 and the cost of socialising was average for Scotland.

Being in Glasgow, it had a vibrant and good nightlife scene.

There is opportunities, unfortunately I never got to experience any as an intern.