2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
I felt very valued and respected by all colleagues, no matter how senior they were.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
I was given adequate support with all tasks and any needs or questions were catered to.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
The first week was not that busy but as the placement went on my workload built up.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
I was given a large amount of responsibility, this along with the workload was built up over time.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
I learned an unbelievable amount of knowledge - so much that you just need to be out in practice to see. The placement has been invaluable in terms of my degree as it assisted with my dissertation topic and will be extreamly useful in interviews.
Imagine yourself working at Savills
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at Savills