Summer Intern at Savills

Savills is a Top Employer

9.3/10

9.6

Summer intern - Planning and Development Team

I have really enjoyed my placement and I have learnt a lot more than I expected to.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at Savills

My colleagues were very appreciative of all of the work that I completed throughout my placement.

Everyone was very obliging and offered help whenever I needed it.

I was busy all day every day and always had something to be getting on with or was out and about on a site visit.

When set a task I was given a lot of independence and responsibility.

The skills I have developed and things that I have learnt will help me massively throughout my final year of studies. I have been working in the Planning and Development team and this is also the pathway I have chosen to study throughout my final year of uni.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at Savills

There was a good balance between having fun and working hard, all in all a very good working environment.

Very well organised. The structure was very good and communication/response from HR was also very prompt.

Throughout my month I feel as if they have invested in me as much as they could. They took me out of the office as much as they could and tried to give me as much exposure as possible in all areas of their business.

Very appealing. Certainly a company that I would love to work for again in the future.

Yes, where possible. Throughout the month there has been a few social events that I was able to get involved with.

Being in a regional office outside of London, living and socialising costs were reduced.

Not as lively as London, however still a good choice of nightlife and good atmosphere.

Yes, social drinks and lunches.