1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
I have really enjoyed my placement and I have learnt a lot more than I expected to.
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
My colleagues were very appreciative of all of the work that I completed throughout my placement.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
Everyone was very obliging and offered help whenever I needed it.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
I was busy all day every day and always had something to be getting on with or was out and about on a site visit.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
When set a task I was given a lot of independence and responsibility.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
The skills I have developed and things that I have learnt will help me massively throughout my final year of studies. I have been working in the Planning and Development team and this is also the pathway I have chosen to study throughout my final year of uni.
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
There was a good balance between having fun and working hard, all in all a very good working environment.
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
Very well organised. The structure was very good and communication/response from HR was also very prompt.
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
Throughout my month I feel as if they have invested in me as much as they could. They took me out of the office as much as they could and tried to give me as much exposure as possible in all areas of their business.
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
Very appealing. Certainly a company that I would love to work for again in the future.
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
Yes, where possible. Throughout the month there has been a few social events that I was able to get involved with.
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
Being in a regional office outside of London, living and socialising costs were reduced.
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
Not as lively as London, however still a good choice of nightlife and good atmosphere.
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?