Marketing Intern at L'Oreal

Marketing

L'Oreal is a Top Employer

7.7/10

Summer Intern at Matrix and Biolage in the Professional Products Division

I really enjoyed my time at L'Oréal, I thought it was really rewarding and offered a lot of exciting opportunities. Everyone was really nice and friendly and it was really interesting to be given such a variety of tasks to assist my brand. The working culture is really strong here and there is a healthy sense of collaboration and cooperation.

More information could be provided at the start as to the details of the role I was going into, as well as a more comprehensive description of the business as a whole and within my division. For example PPD context training was a very good introduction to the brands on the floor but as it was given a few weeks into the internship a lot of the information had already been learned by habit.