Management Trainee/Assistant at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Business Management Customer Service Marketing Retail

Enterprise Rent-A-Car is a Top Employer

7.5/10

I have really enjoyed my time at Enterprise Rent-A-Car I have never worked so hard and had so much fun at the same time. If you are hard working and fun this is the place to be.

I always feel appreciated and valued at Enterprise Rent-A-Car. If you put the work there was always someone who thanked you or made it feel worth while when sometimes you wanted to curl up into a ball and hide from everyone.

Every day you felt guided and supported and whenever asked you were given extra guidance

Everyday was busy. sometimes it was hard getting through delegated duties when the day is busy

From day one the responsibility was thrown at me (i was in the deep end) and I loved it. I learnt so much having responsibility and autonomy

Regular training was provided throughout my placement whether it was morning meeting to monthly reviews to bimonthly head office training.

The office and environment was fun and hard working

It was very organised

They believe in you more than you believe in yourself

It depends I dont see a future in daily rental however i love the company and everything it stands for and would love a job in the HR department or other sectors of the company

Nights out, Evenings out, Meals and drinks paid for. What more do you want. Hard work is rewarded with hard rewards

I live in London, do I really need to explain the cost of living and socialising in the capital. The area speaks for itself/

Every where you go in London you'll find a pub, bar, restaurant, cafe or nightclub. the options are endless

Not really because the hours you put in at work are tough and it is difficult to manage a work life balance.