1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
I have really enjoyed my time at Enterprise Rent-A-Car I have never worked so hard and had so much fun at the same time. If you are hard working and fun this is the place to be.
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
I always feel appreciated and valued at Enterprise Rent-A-Car. If you put the work there was always someone who thanked you or made it feel worth while when sometimes you wanted to curl up into a ball and hide from everyone.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
Every day you felt guided and supported and whenever asked you were given extra guidance
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
Everyday was busy. sometimes it was hard getting through delegated duties when the day is busy
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
From day one the responsibility was thrown at me (i was in the deep end) and I loved it. I learnt so much having responsibility and autonomy
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
Regular training was provided throughout my placement whether it was morning meeting to monthly reviews to bimonthly head office training.
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
The office and environment was fun and hard working
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
It was very organised
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
They believe in you more than you believe in yourself
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
It depends I dont see a future in daily rental however i love the company and everything it stands for and would love a job in the HR department or other sectors of the company
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
Nights out, Evenings out, Meals and drinks paid for. What more do you want. Hard work is rewarded with hard rewards
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
I live in London, do I really need to explain the cost of living and socialising in the capital. The area speaks for itself/
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
Every where you go in London you'll find a pub, bar, restaurant, cafe or nightclub. the options are endless
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
Not really because the hours you put in at work are tough and it is difficult to manage a work life balance.